A detailed resource for businesses and individuals seeking to promote goods and services on Facebook
Social media is the number one vehicle for online, and Facebook may be the most popular site of all. Facebook marketers must consider?content delivery, promotions,?etiquette and privacy, creating community, applications, advertisements, the open graph, and much more. Written by social media experts, this all-in-one guide gives marketers and small-business owners all the tools they need to create successful Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Successful marketing campaigns today require effective use of social media, especially Facebook
- This guide covers understanding Facebook basics, developing a marketing plan, creating your business Facebook page, engaging your community, working with apps, advertising within Facebook, ways to connect with users, and monitoring and measuring your campaign
- Expert authors use plenty of examples and case studies to illustrate the techniques and how to use them
Everyone with something to market on Facebook can do a better job of it with the advice in Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies.
From the Back Cover
9 books in 1
- Joining the Facebook Marketing Revolution
- Claiming Your Presence on Facebook
- Adding the Basics
- Building, Engaging, Retaining, and Selling
- Understanding Facebook Applications
- Making Facebook Come Alive
- Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics
- Facebook Advertising
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Analyzing
Want millions to know about your business? Market it on Facebook!
Facebook has nearly a billion active users. Talk about marketing opportunities! This book shows why your business needs a Facebook presence, how to set up a powerful Page, ways to engage your customers, great marketing and advertising opportunities, and how to analyze your results. Use Facebook for customer service, relationship building, and much more.
- Meet your customer — define and identify your ideal audience and engage your customers one on one
- It’s business — set up a business or community Page and your business and personal Profiles working together
- The social stuff — post links, import blog posts, connect your page to Twitter, and add social plugins
- Engage ‘em — boost your Page’s visibility, create posts that get attention, use links, and thank your key enthusiasts
- Apps offer an edge — use iFrame apps to add custom tabs to your Page
- Involve your audience — build buzz with events and contests
- Reach them with ads — learn about Facebook’s advertising system and how to create ads that work
- Measure success — explore tools that help you measure, monitor, and analyze how your plan is working
Open the book and find:
- Why Facebook also works for B2B
- Ways your personal Profile can support your business
- Some simple rules for a powerful marketing plan
- Tips for posts with punch
- How to move your e-commerce to Facebook
- Existing apps you can use for marketing
- Help designing a contest
- Ideas for using Facebook Deals
About the Author
Amy Porterfield is a social media strategist who helps clients maximize the marketing power of social media.
Phyllis Khare is a keynote speaker and trainer with Five Star Speakers and in-demand strategist for social media marketing.
Andrea Vahl is the community manager for Social Media Examiner, the largest online social media magazine.